Fused silica components made in Germany
All MicroQuartz connectors are made from fused silica and work perfectly as a connection system for two fused silica capillary columns in gas chromatography.
The tapered inner diameter of the connectors ensures that different capillary columns with different inner and outer diameters can be connected to one another without auxiliary aids.
The connectors are designed for a minimum dead volume.
Properties of MicroQuartz fused silica connectors:
- High degree of purity
- Excellent homogeneity
- High level of temperature resistance and thermal stability
- Very good light transmission in ultra-violet, visible and infrared wavelength range
- Low electrical conductivity
- Fused silica connectors are chemically inert compared to connectors made from standard borosilicate glass material
- Perfect for connecting the standard GC columns with inner diameters of 100, 250, 320 and 530 µm
- Can be used without seal/adhesive
- 100% individual assessment
- “Made in Germany” quality standard
We will be happy to assist you
Arrange an appointment with us to receive individual advice.
We would be happy to send you a quotation for your enquiry.